Local Gen Z Teen Annoyed That Everyone Thinks He Is Like All Gen Z Teens

 Houston TX.-- Local tech blogger TheTechBoy is annoyed that he is mistaken for other teenagers. 

Picture of TheTechBoy wearing a hoodie with a Texans logo with red lights on in the room.  on.


    "I mean I have a tech site c'mon man. I use an Android phone. I don't use iMessage. I am always in Allie Beth Stuckey's streams talking to 60-year-olds because there are no Gen Z's like me." In the interview with CC, TheTechBoy seemed alert and attuned to his surroundings. He promoted dangerous things like keeping tech in tech media, Answers in Genesis, and Adventures in Odyssey.  


     At publishing time an adult passing by saw him doing a YouTube short and assumed he was doing a TikTok.  

    Hi guys this was just a satire post by TheTechBoy Media!! I hope y'all like it. Check out thetechboy at thetechboy.org where you can find honest, family-friendly, tech reviews.   

Comments