Man Grateful To Be Alive After Plane Crash Involving Left Wing and Ben Shapiro

 Atlanta Georgia 10000 ft

    A man is lucky to be alive after arguing with Ben Shapiro who was sitting next to him. The Boeing 747 had to do mean emergency landing after the entire left wing fell off after his argument with Ben Shapiro. CC reporter Bill Jenkins has talked to the man after the crash.

    Q: So what were you and Mr. Shapiro talking about?

    A: Well, I said a man could be a woman. He then said that was the most "nonsensical nonsense ever." The I saw it. The plane wing creaked. 

Interviewer: Oh No!!

Man: I then said you are wrong. Then in his words "he owned me." By this time the plane was already descending, and the wing was hanging on by a thread. He asked me if God existed and I said I did not but the plane started crashing so then I had a revelation and now believe in God.      

However, thanks to the work of the pilot and the co-pilot the plane landed safely and no injuries were reported. At the time of publishing Mr. Shapiro was seen lecturing some college students.  

Comments