Local Man Delighted to Finally Find Left Sock That Was Stuck in Dryer for Weeks

 Pflugerville TX


    Local man has finally found his lost sock in the Dryer. He lost the sock after clebrating the Chiefs Superbowl win. "Yeah, I was jumping around and my wife told me to get the laundry. My favorite I took them out but my favorite Chiefs socks could not be found." Iwas so excited that Iforgot allabout them until the next day."

    Local wife, Sarah Prattchet, says that he was obsessing over the socks and went crazy. "Bob went crazy. He was obsessed. My mom came over and every two seconds he was mentioning the soicks. Then my mom got mad because she nevel liked Bob and said she was obsessed. Then he went on and on and on about how theese socks wer important passed down from the store to the bag to his feet. Finally he found them on the day of the NFL draft."

    At reporting time, Bob lost his signed football.


AI generated headline. 

Comments