Kamala Harris Hurt After Biden Nominates Trump as His New Running Mate

   

Kamala Harris Image

Panic ensued at the NATO summit as President Biden announced former President Trump would be his running mate in a widely anticipated press conference on Thursday. "I would not have picked Trump as my VP if I did not think he could beat Trump."

   Trump quickly jumped on Truth Social, exclaiming, "I DO NOT ACCEPT THE NOMINATION!! CROOKED JOE BIDET TRIED TO BRIBE ME, BUT I SAID MAKE CHYNA GREAT AGAIN AND I'LL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN."


   Kamala Harris responded to the news by saying, "Biden is a racist; I'm a Black woman. I will be unburdened by what can be unburdened by what has been."

    At reporting time, Kamala Harris announced her candidacy for President and promised to tour the country in an electric school bus.

Comments