Matt Walsh: "I am once again asking for the invasion of Australia."

    


    After the performance of famed Australian break dancer Dr. Raygun, Theocratic fascist Matt Walsh has called for Australia to be invaded and bombed. "I am once again asking for the invasion of Australia."  

    When pressed by CC on his statement Matt Walsh stated "After watching the absurd Australian survival TV show with a bunch of wimpy people I wanted to invade now after watching Dr Raygns performance I am convinced.  If I remember correctly the United States national anthem's 4th verse says in part, 'then conquer we must when our cause it is just'  our cause is just we must colonize Australia.   

    At reporting time, Dr. Raygun responded to the request for comment on the ChiCom scrolly app by doing two kangaroo hops and saying she was 'decolonizing the floor that her ancestors enslaved people.'   

Comments