The Earth Perishes From USA After Hearing Amanda Gorman's 'Poetry'

 Chicago USA




      The Earth has perished in the United States after hearing Amanda Gorman's alleged poem at the Democratic National Convention. My child came up to me and asked why it perished. "Are you kidding me? First, they kill babies, taking away my citizens, and then they insult my intelligence and hearing abilities!! Her poes wouldn't win a 2nd grade contest!! I've had enough of her terrible poetry."

     Scientists and Left Behind readers alike were shocked by this development. "I have never seen the earth perish from a country before.... according to our telescopes the USA is now floating out in space alone." "Wait, Carpathia is not here yet, all the Christians are here, but I can't go on my trip to Japan. That's not how the book works.


    At the time of reporting, Amanda Gorman was complaining about being stuck in the (former) greatest country on Earth until she remembered that this is the only country that will pay her a lot of money to read her awful poetry and complain. 

Comments